For Hire: Technology Instructor
Get in early with this exciting startup aimed directly at closing the technology education gap.
Browse our site and blog to get an idea of our vision and the courses that we currently offer.
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess or working towards a Bachelor's degree
- Experience with computer programming and/or computer science and/or Electrical Engineering
- Enjoy working with children (elementary to high school age)
- Have enthusiasm for using technology as a tool for creativity
- Available part-time to teach courses weekday afternoons/evenings and weekends
- Prefer immediate availability to start training
- Looking for highly motivated instructors who share in our excitement for technology!
- Because we are a small and growing start-up, we welcome candidates who want to do more than teach; they can assist with marketing, special events, social media, lesson plan refinement, and supporting systems development.
Instructors will start as part-time contractors for Tech Em where compensation is based on classes/students taught. The rate will vary in proportion to the contributions -- those instructors who take a more active role in promoting and refining their classes will receive additional compensation for those activities.
Please send a letter of interest and a resume to email@example.com. You may also use that same address for additional information or questions.